Friday, March 25, 2005

Post-break spiel

Well, spring break was fun. After making it back home Tuesday night, I started a little game of Final Fantasy IX. Oh, I love Final Fantasy.... it is truly the awesomest of games. So I've been playing that pretty much all of my free time for the past week and a half. Almost there....

I'm a little overwhelmed with stuff, but it isn't as bad as the beginning of this week. My data structures test went (dare I say it?) fairly well? *hides from the Baas-grading*. I won't know till Tuesday, but so far, so good. And this past week saw me working on programming in three different languages. Who woulda thought, being a programmer, that I'd have to program??

So other than homework, life continues well-ish. Aaron and I are preparing to see my family again for the third time in as many weeks... This is getting mildly ridiculous, but I really don't mind. It's just kind of strange, the feeling of mixing my worlds of home and college together... On another note, I may have a job! It'll continue through summer, if I get it, and I'll know on Monday. That way I can stay here for the summer! Yay!!!

Pray for me, please, for my homework to get done well. I'm really trying, but I am (like everyone else) wearing down. Thank you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say