Greetings, peoples! I've been busy with whatnot and stuff school ended, mostly involving a 12-day-long trip with my parents to Glorieta, New Mexico. Glorieta, for those of you who don't know, is a major Baptist Conference Center. Dad wanted to go for Sunday School week (where they talk a lot about Sunday School >_<) so he dragged all of us with him. It was pretty fun, as we got to go see Becca on our way there, and I got to beat her at DDR again. New Mexico itself was gorgeous, but the fact of having to spend hours in a trailer or van with five of my family members made it.... interesting. I didn't do too much there, but when it was over we made our way to the cousins in Denton. They're awesome and we've known them forever. So, after a night of bowling and more DDR (yay!), we traveled back to Longview.
It's so nice to be home again. I haven't been away from college for that long ever before. I missed my bed... *snif*. But in other news, before the trip this, my fourth AMV was finished. As before, those who want to dl it can use the randomrachel password random login to download it. I'd appreciate any and all feedback, as I feel that this vid is an improvement over my last three.
Oh, and if anyone feels like getting me Adobe Premier, I'd give them a lot of cookies. ^_^
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day
Post a Comment