Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Painted Daisies

As I write this, I am wearing my new lovely wedding gown and veil. They're both so lovely... And for those of you who are worried about the previous post, please do not be. I wish I could post pictures of the dress on here, but I can't for fear Aaron would see it. Suffice it to say the it truly is a lovely dress, and an even more lovely veil. Most of you will see it come the day!

Next step: find rings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear goodness. Gettting married! All the best wishes on your great day! We, my family and I, will all be there for you that day. I hope that this path leads you to the greatest of joys, wisdom, and service to God!!

Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://cwvzmwvj.com/vkdw/lqbh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://spspirws.com/hfii/eowe.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://cwvzmwvj.com/vkdw/lqbh.html | http://pkcrztib.com/mykf/vstv.html