Friday, November 18, 2005

*sigh*

I'm pretty tired now... I've been feeling sick for the past five days now. No, I don't need to go to the doctor, there's nothing they can do for this, it just makes life generally miserable. And I've been slacking off on homework so I'm feeling pressured now with tests here right before thanksgiving.

But on the bright side, I went to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night!! It was verymuchcool. They cut out some things that were fairly integral to the book, but they made the plot work quite nicely without them. And honestly, who likes house-elves anyways?

Aaron and I were/are still planning on going to the Texas Renaissance Festival this Saturday but it's looking like we may not be able to. Time, money, homework, those kinds of things. Oh, but I do have tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra the day after my wedding!! YAY!!!!

13 comments:

Paul Spooner said...

for those who are intersted, here's a link to some pictures from the Ren Fest.
http://www.peripheralarbor.com/gallery/v/RenFest/

Anonymous said...

Hello! ^u^ I'm so ingenious. I found your blog off of sobriquet's. UYU Yayness! Get her to give you my e-addy. How goes life?

Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady said...

Hey Kathy!! I've added you to my buddy list. In case you want to add me, my sn is siri916 on AIM. I hope I can talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

On Yahoo, verdad? I don't have AIM.

Anonymous said...

>:( Grrrrrrrrrrr.... and furthermore, arrrrrrrrgh. I'm having problems with Yahoo. >:( I managed to forget my password, and I also managed not to save my info the way that I typed it in for them, so I can't get a new one... and I may have to get a new account. >:( Rats. So... e-mail? Again, you already know who has my address. ;)

Talk to ya soon!
-Me

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady said...

Oki, email for me is emilyvitemb@letu.edu. And I have Yahoo, yes. I hope you can get yours working again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on uk wedding planning, I ended up on your page. Your *sigh* shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about uk wedding planning.

Anonymous said...

Hi Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on planning african american wedding I somehow ended up on your page. As your *sigh* is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about planning african american wedding, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on planning quick wedding I somehow ended up on your page. As your *sigh* is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about planning quick wedding, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on uk wedding planning I somehow ended up on your page. As your *sigh* is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about uk wedding planning, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on free wedding planning book I ended up on your page. Obviously *sigh* is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for free wedding planning book. Should the need ever arise where you need information on free wedding planning book then drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

Is that really possible?