Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the one who was dark. I was the night and the nightmare, lover of pain and friend to fear. Then I was forced to conquer the black void that had swallowed me and return to life. I am the Half-Dead, the Dark Child returned to this earth to learn life again and try to exist as I once did, in the light and shadow both.
3 comments:
Hola. :) How goes life?
Hey Em!
Karen and I were wondering if we could visit sometime next week seeing as Karen will soon be getting a full time job and you will probably be preparing for Graduation and packing. Just tell me what day is good for you and we will see if we can arrange it. Thanks!
~Sahib
You updated! I is proud. Also, you're a bigger nerd than me,
I only scored 87%
Post a Comment