Friday, August 20, 2004

Reinsertion

Hello again, all you peoples. Mostly all I have to say is a few directed comments:

Sarah - I'm so glad you're feeling better!!!!! You really should watch The Core, but Guys and Dolls is an okay substitute. My family just watched the producers. I didn't, it looked very odd. I hope you continue to heal okay. Msg me sometime, when you feel up to it!

Rachel - I love you, girl! Yeah, my classes don't start till Monday, but I've got classes M-Th each night. I really like evening classes, so I like my schedule, but it's a lot of business stuff, which I do NOT like. So, pray for me, all!

Allan - Although I constantly misspell your name, I think I understand what has been happening to you. I am glad you seem to feel better, and I'm sorry your stupid (though awesome) car is in the shop. No more top down!!!! *snif, snif* And although I was never mad at you for anything except insulting my friend (I love you, Rach!) I do forgive you for saying stupid stuff. I forgave you the minute I read it. So, you can call me or whatever without fear of retaliation!

In other news, my former RD from LETU called me the other night and asked me some questions. Apparently, Doug Wilcoxson, the Dean of Students is going to call me on Monday!!! Kowai!!!! (Scary!!!) So pray for me all, that he will consider me recovered enough and will let me come back in the spring!!! I really want to come back, I miss you all! Luck in everyone's classes, especially TGS and his Algebra!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you forgave The Great Sims? YAHOO! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU (dont tell KT)! AHHAAHHA!joking! Well i was thinking...would you want to put all this stupid
"Emily VS The Great Sims" things behind us? It was a big mess up on my part and im still sorry for it! but i want it to go bye bye! so how about it?

MOVING ON!!!!!

But yea.......my car is fixed (yahoo) and the top can still go down! and i CAN ACUALLY OPEN MY DOOR INSIDE AND OUTSIDE! I showed Becca how my doors work! She called me weird! And since im talking about Becca, i must admit somethinG...............I kinda sort maybe just alittle bit cryed when she got out of my car yesterday! yea i know, its stupid to cry over someone who is getting out of your car! But thats not the reason! the reason is......she wont ever get in it again becaues shes MOVING! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

so yea......ok, next subject!


Algebra 2! HA! Im already failing and its only been the 1st week! im not proud of it, but there is nothing i can do. I would ask for Emily's mom to help me, but i just found out shes working at the school.....so now im stuck with a 32 in Algebra 2! But i dont care! math is not important right? right? im right, right?


And the final 2 most important subjects!

PART ONE OF 2!

EMILY! Why cant you spell my name right? WHY! its only 5 letters! A.........L........L......A.......N! See, its easy! Come on woman! i know you can remember it!
OHHHHH i think i know why you misspell my name! is it becaue i forgot your name the 1st day i met you! is that it? Well im sorry for that!

PART TWO of 2


"KEEP ON MOVIN" IS THE BEST SONG ON THE PLANET!!!!!

Sobriquet said...

The Producers is hysterical. And it would be awesome if you could be at LU in the Spring!