School starts today.
That's pretty much all I have to say about that.
So-
My ant bites are better now! But my sister Becca is leaving on Wednesday... her birthday is tomorrow and we are going to Pappadeaux's for lunch. But then she is leaving to Megan's and I won't see her again. *snif, snif*
I dunno, I miss her kinda but I kinda don't. I don't think any of us sisters will really miss each other that much when we leave. It will be hard not to have her come play DDR or Stepmania with me, but I will definitely be happy about not constantly hearing her on the phone and never being able to call anyone because "Jason's about to call!!" Yeah, I won't miss that. But I will miss her. A little. ^_^
Wish me luck in school, all! I do not think I will even have time for DDR anymore... no, no, I will make time! After all, one has to keep one's priorities straight, yes?
Monday, August 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea The Great Sims thinks you need to put DDR on hold! Becaues he needs to catch up to you in skill! after that is done, then you should play again!
Good luck in school! I don't go back till next monday. Make time to have some fun, but don't forget that sleep is also important.
Post a Comment