Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Long time, no see

Um, yes, the reason I have not posted for so long is because for some reason my blog kept locking up everytime I tried to post! Well, at least now it appears to be fixed.... I hope.

So, school started, and I am studying a lot these days. It's paying off, though, because now I actually have less to do each day than I normally would, since I'm ahead. Working too, same as usual. Got a raise though! ^_^

On another note, we switched around rooms this past weekend. I was moving furniture for three straight days trying to get it done!!! But now, I am in what was the boys room and I have way too much space in there, so I'm redecorating! It's been a lot of fun! Now, I have a couch and a windowseat and I'm buying more cushions and some curtains and now I have glowy stars on my roof! ^______^

Redecorating has been fun, but I haven't had time for much else recently. This weekend though, I am going to Rachel's grandma's house!!! Ooooh, she's going to spoil us so bad, it's going to be GREAT!!! And Christina's coming over right before that! So I have a very happy weekend ahead of me! Ja, boku no tomodatchi-chan!



No comments: