Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Ahh, the smell of victory.....

I have been sick (lucky me) for a bit so I haven't posted. But here I am again!!

This past week hasn't been too bad. On the weekend, Rachel and I went to her grandma's house for a couple of days. Oh man, that was serious fun! We went to Memorial City Mall for a long time, and I made an important discovery. Their arcade had not only DDR, but also Keyboard Heaven, Beatmania 5th mix, Dance Freaks, and Drum Mania too!!!!!!!!!!! I was in heaven!!!! (and I spent a lot of money o_o) After that we proceeded to get lost for an hour and a half. The rest of the weekend was spent either at the mall, watching tv, or being lost ^__^. Yes, we tend to get lost a lot (shut up, Rachel!).

This week was uneventful except for my assignment being turned in late. And I thought I missed a test Monday, but I didn't, it's next week. Hallelujah! And now I am caught up in my studying and my room decorating is almost complete. I got the curtain finally! I got one of the cushions too, but I'm thinking I'd better stop buying stuff here before I run out of money, ne?

On an extremely happy note, I'm coming to Letourneau next weekend!!!! Yes, next Friday I will be there for some interviews and they said it's okay if I want to stick around and see my friends too! So, Rachel and Sarah and Sam, prepare to be invaded! >:D MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!



I can't wait to see all of you! Let me know what rooms you are in now and I can come visit Friday night! This is the 24th, btw, not this friday so you have a while to prepare. I shall see you all soon!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

SWEET!!!! your coming to visit!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!v
~Princess Rachel~

Sobriquet said...

*rejoices* btw oddly enough I live right next door to Rachel.