My compy finally got hooked up here, so now I can websurf! (small crowd: "Yay!") I've made it through a week here at Letu.... It seems longer, I swear. So much has happened this week. I discovered Data Structures *shudders*, I got a boyfriend (sorta), and I played D&D (in which my character died during her first round -_-;)! I dunno, it's like there's always something to do or someone to be with. It's exhausting. Yet, I love this place and everything here so much, it truly is home for me.
Anyways, life continues, homework calls, and in case anyone wants to know, I live on Thomas 308. My roomie is the inimitable Paige, which everyone prolly knows too. We get along pretty well. ^_^ All in all, I am happy. Thank God.
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i love you my super awesome roomie!!
~me
Haven't seen you yet. Glad you are back Em
like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day
Post a Comment