I survived this past Thursday, which has been by far the most difficult day of the semester, school-wise. I had a Data Structures program outline due, a Bible test, and Fortran programs due for PL. So I got next to no sleep Wed. night, but did get everything done! Yay!
I am finding though that school has apparently caused me, for no reason, to be perpetually sleep-deprived. I keep falling asleep at random times. Maybe I have napolepsy..... Anyways, I finally got my room decorations hung, and started on FF9. Apparently my SC2 skills need sharpening, as do my Magic skills. Oh, and if anyone has an XBox (with Halo 2, preferably) I would like to know, as I have not seen a single one since I came on campus. 'Tis very strange.
Oh yes, and my mum has started a blog. It's fairly impressive so far....
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment