Sunday, September 04, 2005

Yoink!

For some reason, my entire apartment, me included, have been suffering from depression. I keep finding myself wanting to curl up and cry. Some of the old desires have returned but thank God they are not strong. I do not know what I can do about this. Feelings plague me and I cannot simply ignore them, though I do try. I am confused, hopeless, and lost. I am praying that God will hold me and the others. Prayer seems effective only when I am praying for others. Then I always see results, but I suppose I am not in the best position to evaluate what God is doing for me.

Will I ever find what I am seeking? Am I meant to keep searching forever? Or does what I look for not even exist?

2 comments:

Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady said...

I appreciate the advice, it is helpful actually.

But can I know who you are? And whether you know who I am? I should hate to think I had met you and forgotten who you were...

Crash said...

I am praing for you, all of you.