Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Blehh....

I spent the night at Rachel's last night. We stayed up most of the night playing text twist.... so I am dead tired. Or was. Now I'm just exhausted ^_^ I slept a bit.

On another note, because I went to Rachel's I called in to tell my boss I couldn't make it to work. So I call him later and ask him if he wants me to come in tomorrow. He says "No, I won't need you Thursday or Friday (I usually don't work those days anyway) and since you were out I had a temp agency come in today." I don't like those words.... I'm beginning to thing I'm replaceable..... o_o

I'm going tomorrow night to watch (hopefully) Pitch Black at Rachel's house with (maybe) Alan. Will be fun if I can pull it off. And I'm going to see Spiderman 2! Ja ne, tomodatchi-san! (See ya, all my friends!)

2 comments:

Sobriquet said...

And I'm the one who's supposed to make sleep deprivation more dramatic?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.