Monday, June 28, 2004

I met a new friend! Saturday night I went to the arcade (like always) with Rachel and met a guy named Alan. Sweet guy, 16 years old, and almost exactly as good as me at DDR. Sunday night I met him there again! He apparently came because he knew I would be there! So I have a DDR pal now and all is right with the world ^____^

Work is irritating, as usual, but the money is needed to keep up my habit of DDR. I probably go through about $50 a week on that game.... but it's fun!!! And I got a nifty shirt from Rachel so I am pretty happy and am home for the first night since Thursday (which is why I haven't posted since then).

Thank you all my loyal readers! I love both of you!

2 comments:

Sobriquet said...

and we love you back!

Rachel said...

Ditto, We love you M. Work on getting some sleep, and your job will ya. Dont make me worry about ya.