So, I wake up this morning from a dream about vampires (who were pretty cool might I add) to find that it is almost noon. This is because I discovered Myst III: Exile last night and spent till about 4 am playing. At least I finished the first J'Nanin puzzle and Amateria. I got stuck in Edanna though, and that's when I decided it was time to rest my brain.
Finished Edanna this morning (with the help of my sister) and am on my way to Voltaic, which is probably going to be easier since I get lost a lot and Voltaic has simpler pathways than Edanna. For those of you who do NOT know what the miracle of Myst is.... I pity you. Play the game!!!! Then read the books!!!! You will love it, especially if you love realistic intensive-graphics games. And puzzles. Lots of puzzles.
Anyway, I shall most likely go to play DDR tonight again. Oh, for a worthy opponent I could hang out with! It's annoying to have to go alone every night, or have I said that already? So I shall finish work *looks around guiltily at her office* and then play!
P.S. God forbid any one of you should have to work in a lawyer's office *shudders*
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment