Sunday, September 19, 2004

Gah, the insanity!

Last night started so promising. I was out playing DDR with Rachel when I get a call. It was my dad. "Your sister has gone missing! We think she's with Allan! Call them!!!!" Naturally, I began to, very quietly, spaz. But I called Allan, and when I finally got through, I found out the whole story. Apparently something had gone wrong and KT and Allan had to break up, and she, being upset, went to Christina's. Only, she didn't tell the parents she was going.

Long story short, KT ended up grounded, Allan ended up miserable, Mom ended up with sore feet, and I didn't get to sleep till 4:30 AM. Yeah, that's been my weekend..... @_@

Other than that, I have a test Monday and Wednesday. ACK!!! And I haven't gotten to study as much as I wanted to because of this whole mess. Oy, I'm not looking forward to the week. But I am looking forward to the weekend, when I get to go to LETU!!! Yay for college! ^___^

1 comment:

Sobriquet said...

I'm so sorry. Not fun at all. I hope your tests go well, and I look forward to seeing you soon!