Friday, December 24, 2004

I must be dreaming....

.... because it IS a white Christmas!!! Of all things. Snow. In Houston. On Christmas Eve night..... Someone must have wished it this year, for this is far too perfect. This is the first time I can remember when there is actually enough snow for it to collect on rooftops and cars. And it is so beautiful! Thank you, oh Lord who created snow!

Today was my Christmas day, and it was a lovely one. I received a cd, a cd player, an expansion set to my LOTR game, and a wireless keyboard and mouse! I didn't expect so much, since I'm still getting my PS2 from the parents as soon as someone has it in stock. Tomorrow, bright and early at 5 AM, we set out for Kansas! We will be making the trip in one day's drive, so wish me luck for 15 hours in the car with my four siblings....

I will return to you all shortly!

Merry Christmas to all, and may you have a great haul!

2 comments:

Sobriquet said...

Yay for snow! And Merry Christmas Em.

Paige said...

There was snow at my grandmas!! Yay for the snowness! Merry Christmas roomie (a day late)!