My head hurts.....
I'm so glad school is over and work is finished, but I'm quite finished with Christmas break, can we please go back now? I finally got my placement at letu (yay for us, Paige!) and I think I know what I want to take, but I can't register till I get there. In 21 days. Grar, it seems like a very, very long time till then.
It feels odd to have nothing to do. Not that I mind it, mind you, but still, it does feel odd. It's like the intermission during a play; just waiting for an endless space of time between something ending and something else beginning. I wish it would hurry up and end. Or begin. Whichever it is.
Saturday, December 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
our room will be the coolest room on the floor, because face it. it has the two coolest girlies ever in it. :p and i know all about the "nothing to do" syndrome. i cant wait to get back to campus...for...several reasons. *grin*
Oh believe me, I want to be at letu for the same *ahem* [em]reason[/em].... ^_^
It is going to be awesome! Yay for the us-ness! And Scott and Barbour are sooooo screwed!
Post a Comment