It's high time I actually said something here. After all, it is my blog, so I suppose I should put something original here.....
Um. School is over now. Work will be over in about five days. We have our tree up.... Oh, and I've actually gotten some shopping done! Yay! We shan't be doing anything for Christmas, except going to see my sister after Christmas morning. And now to decide whether or not to go to a new year's party.... If I did, I would probably end up being gotten drunk for the first time in my life. I'm not sure about it....
Okay, enough original! Go here and download some really cool musics thingies! Trust me, it's good for a laugh or twelve. ^_^
And while you're at it, go to this spot and find something to do to while away the boredom. Don't worry, it's downloadable too.
And if you are still bored, go look at some really awesome flash animations that will make you sigh and laugh in equal measure. And these animations are sanity-safe, never fear.
I love you all! Except for you. Oh, and you too, so you can wipe that smug grin off your face. Yeah, you heard me.
Friday, December 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
em, i hate to sound like my mom, but if you have reservations about going to a party where you might get drunk, i wouldn't go; better safe than sorry...ok. switching out of *mom mode* now. :p love ya. see you in less than a month!
Hey Em,
I don't know if you remember me. i'm Rachel U..I met you during fall break at LU while staying with Rachel G in her room. I just found ur blog and i thought i would say hi. I'm praying for you and ur family :)anywayz..it was nice meeting you!
Rachel
Hey! Yeah, I remember you Rachel! How could I not? Awesome to hear from you again. Hope you're doing okay!
Post a Comment