So. This is what having nothing to do feels like. I'd forgotten.
Don't get me wrong, I kind of like waking up not knowing what day of the week it is because it doesn't matter anyway and I don't have to do anything. I enjoy sitting on my bed playing FFX2 for hours on end and getting to watch ROTK:EE all the way through (semi-)uninterrupted. Oh, and I like the candy. Can't forget that.
My Christmas is going to actually fall on Christmas Eve, because the day of Christmas Day my family is going to pack up and head to Kansas to see my sister. We're staying there till Tuesday. Not much to do in Kansas... well, except beat up all the wannabe DDR players. Yeah, you heard me, I pwnXorZ j00! ^_^
And now, for the ultimate conondrum....
P.S. 18 days!!!!
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment