Thursday, July 29, 2004

Ahh, sweet relief

So I missed the test. But at least my final exam grade will make up for it, so I should still be able to pull an A. So I am happy.

On another note, I am distressed that my car is not going to be available for a while. I am taking it in to the mechanic's to get the AC fixed. Yes, it finally got unbearable, even for me. So I shall be out a car until Friday maybe? Which is sad, but oh well.

I shall work things out eventually. ^_^

This website is truly the most fun under the sun. And the moon, too!

And this is where to go for all your DDR needs!

2 comments:

Sobriquet said...

Define under...

Rachel said...

Slacker...I only missed ONE class, and that was the final presintation. Didn't you do the whole skip class thing at LeTourneau too?
~Random~