Thursday, July 15, 2004

Tired and headachy....

Eeee... I have a headache... and I'm tired.... and I'm stuck in statistics again. I tried to get Alan to let me hide in his closet last night so I wouldn't have to go to work or school, but he was afraid I'd jump out and scare the daylights out of him while he was sleeping! I would never do something like that..... right?? ^___^

So anyway, I have the house to myself... well, almost. Katie "The Snitch" my sister is still home...... which means I can't get away with much without getting rid of her. ARRGHH!!

Oh well.

I need a life outside of DDR. And I need a boyfriend. Well, not really. But it would be nice. So if you have a spare one hanging around, let me know okay?

2 comments:

Sobriquet said...

How does one start a career as a closet monster?

Rachel said...

I cant believe you are taking Stats at the same time as me!!! I only have two more classes...then i am FREE!!! I know about the no time. And if you think relitive frequencies are bad...the stuff gets worse. You sooooo dont need a boyfriend, get a cat, they are just as much trouble but a lot more fun. :) We dont have computers in my class, so i have to wait until i get home to get online...SO NOT FAIR!!! Um, *thinks for a sec...yes, i do think sometimes*...Dont you HAVE a boyfriend? We will throw a party if you got rid of it...er...him! You so have to send me a picture of you (so i can see your hair) sometime... Well, this is a too long of comment anyways...
and just to make it a longer comment
i shall add more...
and more...
and more...
yeah, oh
and more...
oh, and yeah, I miss ya M. Later...