So I went to class tonight, 6 pm, Accounting Principles 1. I go into the classroom late, take a syllabus and sit down. And realize I am in Accounting Principles 2. So I leave and realize that I accidentally registered for the wrong class and have 15 minutes to find and pay for a different class!
Somehow, I did it and registered for Statistics, another class I needed, at a time I could actually make it to. Although, it's in the morning, which isn't ideal, i can still do it. Anyway, that was my life this evening and I'm just glad I hadn't bought the book yet.
Oh, and I dyed my hair again today! It was a black, but for some reason the dye looked purple on my skin.... my mom was worried, she was like "You got PURPLE hair dye?! And I'm paying for this?!" No, it actually was black, but with nifty blue and purple highlights, so overall I am happy. ^____^
Monday, July 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment