Sunday, July 04, 2004

Sleep isn't all it's cracked up to be....... really.

I've been out till past 1 am for the past two nights in a row!!!!! I'm really weirdly sleep-deprived!!!! And it makes me abuse the exclamation point!!!!!

Yes, I have spent 10 hours with Rachel and like 13 hours with Alan in the past three days. I am being spoiled. ^_^

So anyway, I shall be stuck at home for the next four days and shall probably miss fireworks, which is depressing. And I might lose my job too, which is really depressing. So.....why am I not depressed?? ^____^ I guess I've just been in fun overload the past few days so I'm not too worried about all the terrible things in the world. It is a good feeling ^_^

Cheerios to all and sundry!

Oh and I forgot to add, we sort of have a cat now. We'll probably keep her for a few days and then dad will make us get rid of her. We've temporarily named her Rapscallion which Becca turns into Rhapsody and I turn into Callie. Poor kitten, I hope we get to keep her.

No comments: