This weekend was really fun.... at least sort of..... Well, it started well, with me and my sister getting snacks and staying up late with Rachel. Only, that's when things started to go wrong. Since I can't talk about exactly what happened (this being private and Katie would kill me if she found out) suffice it to say that we had trouble with an..... umm...... interesting? person.
Anyway, after we got that settled, I found out that one of my erstwhile best friends (Alan) had a crush on my sister Katie!!!!! And Katie liked him!!!! So I told them if they wanted to go out it was fine with me and I wouldn't interfere. Only then I got upset and mad 'cause I was feeling like she stole my friend and it wouldn't be the same anymore, blah blah blah all that stupid nonsense. Anyway, it was a big mess and I got mad and Alan got mad and so now he is temporarily not wanting to see me or talk to me. I don't think that will be a long-lasting situation, I just want things back to normal, minus the drama.
Did I mention it's been an interesting weekend?
Monday, July 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am praying for you M. Miss and love you.
~Random~
The Great sims is yet again posting on 8/16/04!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
like your sister!
but i do understand why u got mad! but oh well stuff happens! things wouldnt have changed much if u didnt have to keep on telling your mom stuff! ARGH! YOU!
Post a Comment