My past few days have truly been A Series Of Unfortunate Events (c). Let me start with the beginning:
Friday: I went with Rachel to the arcade and Alan met us there. All went well until we tried to leave and Alan ended up going the wrong way on Nasa Rd 1. It probably took him about ten extra minutes to clear that up. And that was it.
Saturday: I met Alan at the arcade again and this time we went to Kemah too to visit Rachel. Somewhere around 12:30 as everything was shutting down, we left to go back to Putt-putt. Problem: we couldn't find where we had parked. So, we walked up and down and up and down the sidewalk outside Kemah for a good 20 minutes looking for it, only to find it exactly where we remembered parking it but for some reason had passed up about 3 times!! But it wasn't too terrible, over all.
Sunday: I went to Alan's work and we drove around Santa Fe for about four hours just talking. We went to Jack in the Box once about halfway through but we didn't go anywhere else. Anyway, when we finally went back to my car at about 2:30 am, I realized my car keys are missing! I had brought them with me, I knew that. So we checked his car and mine. Then we drove to JIB and asked them if they had found my keys, which they hadn't. So we went back to my car to see if the spare key was there: it wasn't. So Alan drove me all the way back home at 2:45 in the morning and I woke up my sister (who was grouchy) and got her keys. We drove back to my car and attempted to start it. It wouldn't start. Just my luck. So we drove to Alan's house and got some gas and put it in my car. It STILL wouldn't start. About 15 minutes later we tried again. It FINALLY started, and I was able to go home. At 3:45 AM. Yeah.
So that's been my life for the past few days. Oh and because I lost my keys yesterday, I was dropped off at the office today and was unable to get in because it was locked and my office key was where? On my lost keyring. So I called my boss's cell. He didn't answer. I called his home. He didn't answer. Finally I left a message and got Dad to take me home. An hour later I called him and found out that I wasn't even supposed to go in today!!! OY!!!! But at least he wasn't mad at me for Wednesday..... I guess some good things came out of today. IT'S ABOUT TIME!!
Monday, July 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! the Great Sims is back!
But yea, it was a LONG but fun night out in santa fe. I wouldnt never think so many things could go wrong in one day but it did and im glad that you were not alone when all of this happened! Ill continue looking for your keys and if i find them, you gotta give me $45.99 to get them back! and yes, im starting to charge for my services!
i liked your post! but you forgot one small thing! I ran over a rat-like creature and it knocked my license plate off! That stupid fool broke my license plate! but i guess its ok becaues he is smashed on the road now! HA!
Ok im gone! see ya miss!
Post a Comment