Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Road Goes Ever On And On

Well, I didn't get to meet my friends at DDR.... our car broke down about two blocks away from it and by the time Rachel's mom got there I was too nerved up to want to play anymore. But on the bright side, the next day I went to Renfest to search for my wallet (which is in the mail now) and had a blast with Jenny. Roadtrip!!! So, on my way back I stopped by Supertracks, the place I had been heading to the night before. And lo and behold, there was this amazing guy there from the forum playing! It was amazing to watch him play. And I got to see him SDG (single-digit greats) Paranoia Survivor... O_O Good times, good times.

God's been helping me so much these days. I think He's been trying to teach me that He is all I need and that He is the only one I really want. God is amazing that way. He's been telling me that once I truly do love Him more than anyone or anything else, and am content with only Him, He will give me other people. But He doesn't want anyone else taking His place in my heart. A hard lesson for someone like me, who tends to obsess over people I care about, but a necessary one.

I'm praying for you all, and I miss you all terribly. But you shall see me (most of you) this weekend when I come up there!! Pray that my driver's license arrives in time for me to get there.... If it doesn't that's $60 gone to waste. Ja ne, minna-san!

1 comment:

sesshomaru_haku said...

Just wondering...did you take that line from Lord of the Rings?'Cause that is what Bilbo says in there:-)