Thursday, October 28, 2004

Wove.... Twoo Wove.... Wiww Fowwow You... Fowevew...

One more month of school left..... This weekend marks the beginning of the final round of tests before finals. Then the second week in December is finals. Oh, I wish November were over already! It seems like it'll be forever before I can go to LETU again!

On another note..... GOD IS AWESOME!!! How can you explain love like His unless you've experienced it?!? He loves us so much He gave us stars and the sky and cats (^_^). I love God so much... And I've realized that you can't truly fall in love with anyone until you've fallen in love with God. If you try, your mind and soul get caught up in an imperfect vessel that can't hold them, and the one you love will break under the strain and you will be crushed. But if God is in the center, He holds your soul and spirit, and that of the one you love, and He can hold an infinite amount. So when you do fall in love with someone, all that they have to hold of you is that love you have for them, because all the rest of you is resting in God! And everyone loves love.

Someday I will fall in love. But God will always be my first love. And they say that you never forget your first love. ^_^

No comments: