So the past week has been very busy. Sunday was nothing really, but Monday was looong. Had work and school. Then Tuesday, had work and nothing, but worked on my AMV till I was ragged. Stupid me.... Wednesday, I called into work sick, and got a chance to recuperate some, but had an accounting test that night. Thursday I went in to work and my boss said I still looked really tired and that I should take that day off too. Which I did. Friday was not so busy, and I finished my AMV (hallelujah!) I'll be posting the link to it later, when I can get the screenname I want to give out to work. Anyways, today is Saturday, and my wallet, which if you don't know has been missing for a week, was found at the Renfest! So I was going to go pick it up, but then discovered that they apparently don't answer their phones on Saturday mornings. So I will go tomorrow, I think, and attempt to get it. Wish me luck.
The rest of today is now hereby dedicated to going to play DDR at Supertracks with some seriously awesome people and playing to my heart's content. Ahhh, the joys of DDR..... ^_^
Saturday, October 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment